Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year, New Focus, New Goals

Sooooo....its been a minute!!!! I know, i know. Like, dang, where have i been huh? Well, I was caught in finals at my school for a minute. I actually made the Dean's List too. (i'm kind of smart. lol) But now that that is over, Christmas came and I got my ass an XBOX 360. i was stuck on saints row 2 for a second. beat the game though. well, kinda. but in between all this, i havent forgotten about the music. i can announce that the [def] is done! i'm working on the next project now and working on putting the def out correctly. no half steppin! i'll be recording throughout this week and i MIGHT put something new on the page. Or...a link to the file for download on zshare or something. i'll announce that tho. so no new stuff from the def. if i post something, it'll be from my next project. One of my resolutions for this year is to have 2 solid projects among some other things available. I'm really focused right now so hollerz.....

2 comments:

Space Academy said...

Hey Uzoy, when's the DEF coming? Hurry up and give us a peek already!

- said...

good to see your focused, keep it up

Hollywood FLOSS