Monday, September 8, 2008

this is long overdue - Jetoi.com

i want to thank EVERYBODY who has showed love. I know I go on rants and ish like I'm some cocky chick, but i'm really humbled by the love yall show because I now I'm really blessed right now. And I remember the times when people were not showing any love. I guess the rants are inspired by the people who've dogged me most of my life. This blog is inpired from an old friend. I got a comment on myspace from my homeboy Lance. We went to elementary together. We didnt talk since like, 4th grade. I find him now that I'm in college through myspace. Dude shows me mad love. That is appreciated. He wrote a blog about me on his myspace. It honestly touched me. Cause I know exactly what he's saying. People try to make it look like its a sign of weakness by showing people love. I mean, I'm the type of person that if your music or designs excite me, I'ma show you my excitement. You deserve that much if you're on your job. That dont make me a groupie. I'm just a fan of your music or your art. You dont have to be JayZ or Kanye or whoever for me to be a fan of yours. So I really do appreciate my boy Lance for featuring me on his site Jetoi.com. Check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you was feeling and saw the point I was trying to get across.
Keep doing ya thing!!!