Monday, June 30, 2008

that feeling i got....damn...

before i begin, i have to say a disclaimer...
(Biased opinion from a true KanYe West fan...lol)
i'm not going to lie, I've seen Jay in concert but, Kanye? Out of the people I've seen, nobody has topped his stage performance. Yeah he might have messed up on the BET Awards but, with his own music, lol he's the illest. He didnt need not one other person on stage with him to hype up the performance any further. That is very RARE to see now. NO hype man, no nothing. This concert changed my whole perspective of performing all together....ish brought a tear to my eye, no bull...

Kanye West - Glow in the Dark Tour SD from Ollie on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Tuesdai Noelle said...

Has one of my favorite quotes----""Excellence is not an act, it's a habit." ~ Aristotle...everything he does he puts 110% in his whole performance. But on the REAL right quick thought, while I was listening to Kanye, I was hearing music in the background thinking like, "What's the extra FEEDBACK coming from??"...I pause then saw that the MP3 read YOU!!! I thought it was Lil Kim rapping...in which I HEARD she torn it UP @the BET Awards...I'm hoping when they told me that (mixed reveiws of "taring it up" from different people...some day some not lol) But you have your own unique and FRESH style...I like your music...it real cool!

business website :) http://designsbytuesdai.com