Saturday, November 22, 2008

so i listened to 808's and Heartbreak...

um, Kanye, I've been juked. It kinda wasnt jamming at all. I'm disappointed. But in my opinion. This isnt a real album from Kanye. i think this is the result of the recent things that happened in his life. i think he should have made it a mixtape tho. but basically, best songs were "Heartless", "Coldest Winter", and "Love Lockdown". "See you in my nightmares" wasnt too bad either. and you already heard those. the others kinda make you wonder. they might grow on me but for the first listen, i'm not feelin it. but i'm just really anticipating his next album. i think things are going back to normal then. like, kanye has to come back as a beast! cuz watever he does, people tend to follow. i dont want people to follow this too much...

2 comments:

Rhias said...

So I heard the album too and I hated it at first but I think it's one of those things that take time. The first three tracks are my favorite but I really get what you mean by calling it kinda lame.

Anonymous said...

My absolute favorite song is Street Lights
and I think the only reason I'm feeling RoboCop is because the "Kissing In the Rain" track he sampled on it is one of my favorite orchestrated pieces (band nerd kicking in)

But idk, maybe my ears tastebuds are off lol